Now more than ever is the time to prepare yourself for the world of work...even in the midst of a tough economy! Here are some tips to think about:
1. Do your job search in the morning! That is when the manager is available and most of your competition is still a sleep.
2. Volunteer in your spare time. Employers like to see the efforts that are make without compensation tied to it.
3. Maintain and positive attitude of graditude and be thankful for whatever you get/receive from your interview.
4. Stay in contact with the Employer after the interview and regardless if you get the job. What you are after is the relationship!
5. Stay inspired and fired up about the opportunities that come your way and take what you can get to prove yourself!